- Website metrics • Cookies • Email marketing • Fulfilment of Nutritional Therapy services
- Email marketing • Fulfilment of nutritional therapy services
- Health data • Genetic data • Biometric Data
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing. • Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation. • Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. • Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling. • Right to judicial review: in the event that Health Essentials refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
- Online Privacy Statement Personal data Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cult genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.