1.Scope All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR. 2. Responsibilities 2.1 The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to collecting/processing their personal data. 2.2 All Employees/Staff of Health Essentials who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and that, where required, their consent to the processing of their data is secured. Privacy Notice 3.1 Who are we? Health Essentials are a Health Supplement manufacturer, owned and operated by Health Essentials Limited. We are based in Kilmessan, Navan, Co. Meath Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here: Email: data at HealthEssentials.ie The personal data we would like to collect from and/or process on you is: Personal Data Type: email address, name, county Source: website registration, events (incl. online) Personal Data Type: name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number, other health data as necessary Source: clinician/patient The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Website metrics • Cookies • Email marketing • Fulfilment of Nutritional Therapy services
- Email marketing • Fulfilment of nutritional therapy services
- Health data • Genetic data • Biometric Data
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing. • Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation. • Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. • Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling. • Right to judicial review: in the event that Health Essentials refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
- Online Privacy Statement Personal data Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cult genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.