Heart Health Supplement
Heart Essentials is a unique formulation of nitric oxide, l-arginine, l-citrulline and vitamins and minerals which helps the cardiovascular system works as it should. When consumed, L-arginine is converted into nitric oxide which has many positive effects on our bodies.
The most important impact is on our blood pressure and circulation. Nitric oxide prevents blood clots and plaque buildup, and signals our blood vessels to relax and dilate, enabling better blood flow and lower blood pressure. Improved blood circulation means greater flexibility and lessened joint pain and debilitation as well. L-arginine also fights inflammation, and free radicals, which are known to be a major source of disease. And it supports immunity, suppresses infection and speeds up healing. L-arginine is used to enhance libido treat sexual dysfunction in men.
The dosage is entirely safe, we are simply returning to the body what it has lost through ageing; Also, as nitric oxide doesn’t travel well, Irish-made Heart Essentials retains potency on its short journey to the consumer. Easy on the stomach, it also has a pleasant citrus berry flavour.
Heart Essentials also contains:
- L-arginine – a vital amino acid which the body converts to nitric oxide.
- L-citrulline – another amino acid that, via a complex process, converts to nitric oxide in the body.
- Vitamin C – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D – the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Helps the body absorb calcium for bone health. Vital to many complex functions within the body
- Vitamin B6 – metabolises protein and glucose during exercise. Also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 – helps convert carbohydrates, proteins, fats and iron into food. Involved in red blood cell production. Also contributes to the normal immune system.
- Vitamin K2 – Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Folic acid – Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Also contributes to normal blood formation
- Thiamine – Contributes to the normal function of the heart
Directions for use
Mix one 10g serving with 240ml of water (according to taste) or your favourite juice and stir to dissolve, or add to your favourite breakfast cereal, yoghurt or smoothie. Scoop measure provided in the tub.