Joint Essentials, with a pleasant taste of lemonade, contains a wide range of important ingredients to support bone and joint health. This is an original formulation, based on years of research by nutritional scientists which is designed to:
- Maintain connective tissue
- Contribute to the normal function of cartilage
- Contribute to the normal function of bones
As we learn more about science, nutrition and the body, we see that everything is interdependent. There is no one magic superfood. No bodily system works in isolation from the whole. We have evolved to get a hugely varied diet and everything that happens in the body is a result of complex, interdependent reactions at cellular level.
Therefore, to keep everything working as it should, we need a diversity of proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and micronutrients to interact at cellular level. That’s why Joint Essentials brings together lots of carefully chosen ingredients, which work separately and together, to support osteo-health in a fuller, more effective way. These include:
- Collagen – A protein present in skin, bone, tendons and muscle.
- MSM – Provides the important mineral sulfur
- Glucosamine – produced in the body, can be found in the connective tissues.
- Chondroitin – a building block of cartilage
- Vitamin D3, boron, manganese – these ingredients are all involved in the absorption of calcium for bone health while Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Copper – to contribute to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- A selection of B vitamins support the nervous system and energy yielding metabolism.
- Essential trace minerals such as zinc and selenium and antioxidants including Vitamin C and E which help protect the cells from oxidative stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix one 9.1g serving with 240ml of water (according to taste) or your favourite fruit juice and stir to dissolve, or add to your favourite breakfast cereal, yoghurt or smoothie. Scoop measure provided in tub.