Lower Cholesterol Fast
Scientific blend that supports normal cholesterol1, heart function2 and blood pressure3.
- Beta Glucan – viscous, soluble oat fibre; a gel that binds with excess cholesterol and prevents its absorption
- Magnesium Citrate – contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy yielding metabolism. Magnesium also contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Potassium Citrate – helps to maintain normal blood sugar and blood pressure, supports the nervous system and supports normal brain function.
- Thiamine – supports energy levels and a healthy metabolism, involved in production of red blood cells
- Vitamin D – the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Helps the body absorb calcium for bone health. Vital to many complex functions within the body.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix one 13.4g serving with 400ml-500ml of water (according to taste) or your favourite fruit juice and stir to dissolve, or add to your favourite breakfast cereal, yoghurt or smoothie. Scoop measure provided in tub.
- Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Vitamin D supports the normal function of the immune system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to normal muscle function.